Baltimore Group Policies and Procedures
Your first non-refundable deposit along with a signed invoice and sales agreement is due ten (10) days from receipt of your invoice unless otherwise noted. Larger Groups may require additional deposits. Payments will not be applied nor tickets printed or shipped until signed paperwork is received. If deposit payment and signed paperwork is not received by the listed due date all Group tickets may be released without notice.
Final payments are due on or before the date listed on your invoice. For performances booked less than 30 days away, you will have no more than 48 hours to pay in full via credit card. The Hippodrome Theatre reserves the right to move up balance due dates and will notify you in writing. Please allow 7-10 business days processing on all remitted payments. Deposit due dates, percentages due, and final due dates are subject to change on a show by show basis. ALL PAYMENTS ARE FINAL. There are no refunds, exchanges or transfers on Group tickets.
- The Hippodrome Theatre reserves the right to limit the number of tickets purchased per performance and engagement.
- You can add/release tickets from your Group order no more than 2 times before final payment is made.
- Once final payment is made you may not release tickets, you may only add.
- Prices are subject to change if minimum requirements are not met.
Payments can be made in the form of a check (individual/company) or credit card (Visa, MC, Amex & Discover). Individual checks or credit cards from Group members and purchase orders are not accepted. Checks should be made payable to: Broadway Across America.
Groups may cancel without penalty before the initial deposit is made. Once a financial commitment has been made deposits and final payments will be forfeited in the case of cancellation. If you have a cancellation please contact the Group Sales Department immediately so that we can accommodate other Group requests.
- If your tickets are lost or stolen please notify the Group Sales Department immediately to arrange for a ticket re-print. We cannot re-print tickets without exact seat locations. Once a ticket is re-printed with a new bar code the original ticket will be voided for use to enter the theatre.
- Re-printed tickets will be made available for Box Office pick up only
- We will not ship re-printed tickets.
- Children under the age of five are not allowed in the theatre for most productions. Lap sitting is not permitted at any time. All Patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket and must occupy the corresponding seat. Parents will be asked to remove restless children from the theatre.
- Production art for any materials you may create must be obtained through The Hippodrome Theatre and approved before use. The Hippodrome Theatre reserves the right to cancel your ticket order if artwork is obtained and/or used inappropriately. Details regarding use of artwork will be provided at the time of request.
- By entering into this agreement, you represent and warrant that the tickets you receive will not be resold to individuals above the face value, unless you meet all of the following conditions: (i) you are a tour operator, authorized concierge service company, travel agent or other authorized wholesale travel industry partner that (ii) packages the tickets with hotel reservations, transportation arrangements or other travel amenities, and (iii) such package shall include substantial value to each individual purchaser above and beyond the rights and access provided by the ticket to the event. Broadway Across America reserves the right to refuse service to any entity that resells any subject tickets for profit in the secondary marketplace. If Broadway Across America discovers that tickets sold as part of a group order have been resold individually at a profit or otherwise in violation of with the conditions described above, Broadway Across America reserves the right to revoke group benefits at any time including but not limited to group discounts, payment plans, complimentary ticket policies and priority seating privileges. The contents of this Paragraph shall not be deemed as waiving or limiting any rights or remedies which Broadway Across America, its subsidiaries and/or affiliates may have, all of which rights and remedies are hereby specifically reserved.
The best way to get in touch with the Group Sales Department for tickets is to fill out the online request form for the show in which you are interested. Other questions or concerns can be directed to a Group Sales Representative by emailing Andrew.Springer@BroadwayAcrossAmerica.com
Please visit our Groups section on the Help page.
Baltimore Printing Group Promo Code Tickets
How to print tickets at home:
Printing tickets at home is referred to as Ticketfast®. If you opted to Ticketfast®, click on the
link below. This URL will take you to Account Manager, an extension of the Broadway in
Boston Group Sales Department, and available to you twenty-four hours a day, seven days a
week. This online account will allow you to manage all of your online group sales ticket
purchases. You will continue to use the same URL and account for all online group ticket
purchases. We recommend you save this URL to your favorites.
- URL: https://oss.ticketmaster.com/aps/baabos/EN/account/login
- Account: You may login using your account number or email address associated to the account.
- Password: enter your password in the field directly below the account
If you’ve forgotten your password, click on “Forgot Your Password?” link and type in your
email address. Upon submission, you will receive an email with your password.
• Select ‘Manage My Tickets’
• Select an event
• Select ‘Print’ within the dropdown
• Select seats that you wish to print.
• Once satisfied, click ‘continue’ to proceed into the print process.
On the confirmation page, click the ‘print’ button. Your tickets will open as a PDF file and may
be printed on any standard printer. All you need is Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher.
Note: Once you click the ‘print’ button, the downloaded tickets will be required for entry to the
event. You cannot use any tickets that may have been previously issued or printed.
TicketFast® allows you to print your tickets right away. A
PDF file will render the tickets and you can either print them now or later. All you need is
Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher (free). Bring the TicketFast® ticket to the event, your
tickets will be scanned and you will be admitted.
Yes. The ticket that comes out of your printer is
a valid, legitimate ticket. Make sure you keep it in a safe place like you would with cash.
How many times can I download and print tickets for the same seats?: You can
download and print tickets as many times as you wish.
Only the first scan of the barcode on your ticket will be allowed entry. Make sure you keep it in a safe place
as you would with cash. If more than one copy were to arrive, the barcode scanner will alert
the attendant that the ticket has already been scanned. If there is a dispute, the purchaser’s
name and the last four-digits of the credit card used to make the purchase are on each ticket
and the Box Office will be notified.
You may download and print tickets up to two (2) hours prior to the start of the event.
If you are having difficulties printing your tickets, here are some tips to help you get your tickets printed.
- Check to make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader 4.0 or higher. If you don’t have it, download it, it’s free!
- Make sure your printer is on and the cables are connected to your computer or network.
- Make sure your printer has enough memory available, try closing any unnecessary programs.
- Lastly, contact your local group sales team for further assistance at 617-482-8616.