At this time, the France-Merrick Performing Arts Center, home of the Hippodrome Theatre (as well as the Box Office), is closed. Theaters were among the first to shut down – and we will be among the last to reopen given the nature of our business. The Hippodrome Theatre continues to follow the guidance of local and state health officials and remains prepared to respond to evolving directives.
If you have a ticket for a canceled or rescheduled performance listed below, you should have already received an email notification from your point of purchase detailing your options for your tickets for your affected performance.
Despite a delay to the start of the Hippodrome Broadway Series, we have amazing news to share with you – we have rescheduled seven of the eight shows originally announced to play Baltimore.
We are thrilled to share that Dear Evan Hansen will finally make its Baltimore debut this season. Unfortunately, To Kill A Mockingbird could not be rescheduled into the current season but will make its Baltimore premiere in a future season. Additionally, we were able to reschedule SUMMER: The Donna Summer Musical from last season.
- TOOTSIE has been rescheduled to November 30-December 5, 2021
- THE PROM has been rescheduled to January 18-23, 2022
- SUMMER: The Donna Summer Musical (SEASON OPTION) originally scheduled to play as part of the 2019-2020 season has been rescheduled to February 15-20, 2022.
- DEAR EVAN HANSEN has been added and will play March 15-20, 2022
- PRETTY WOMAN: The Musical has been rescheduled to April 5-10, 2022
- AIN’T TOO PROUD has been rescheduled to May 3-8, 2022
- HAIRSPRAY has been rescheduled to June 14-19, 2022
- MEAN GIRLS has been rescheduled to July 12-17, 2022
- HAMILTON has been rescheduled to October 4-30, 2022
- BRIAN REGAN has been rescheduled to December 9, 2021 at 8pm.
- CELTIC WOMAN has been rescheduled to March 12, 2022 at 7:30pm.
Hippodrome Broadway Series: The Road to Re-opening
With all of the changes to our upcoming season, we’d like to pull the curtain back and shine some light on the complicated puzzle that must come together in order for a season of shows to visit Baltimore. This video will take you behind the scenes to share the complexities of the touring Broadway industry and the efforts being made to get Broadway back on the road. We hope you will find this informative and help answer any questions you may have.
Our priority continues to be the health and well-being of our artists, crew, staff, and audiences. The Hippodrome Theatre is actively working in collaboration with state and local government officials on a plan to re-open following local, state and federal health guidelines. Once this plan is finalized and approved, we will share it with you.
Season Options not included in subscription packages. Additional purchase required.
All patrons, regardless of age, must have a ticket. In planning a season, care is taken to avoid scheduling conflicts or changes of any kind. However, prices, shows, dates, schedules, venues and artists are subject to change without notice. Depending on production requirements, seating may occasionally become available in the orchestra pit without notice. All sales are final. No Refunds. Season Subscriptions and all Tickets and Additional Tickets purchased under any Subscription, are subject to the Broadway Across America® Standard Season Subscription Terms and Conditions posted on our website at BroadwayAcrossAmerica.com/SubscriberTerms. By purchasing a Season Subscription, you agree to such Terms and Conditions.