|Opening||sep 27, 2016|
|Closing||oct 02, 2016|
2 Hours and 30 minutes. (1 Intermission)
Give tickets to a show as a gift!
“Too good to be true!” raves the New York Post for Jersey Boys, the 2006 Tony Award-winning Best Musical about Rock and Roll Hall of Famers The Four Seasons: Frankie Valli, Bob Gaudio, Tommy DeVito and Nick Massi. This is the story of how four blue-collar kids became one of the greatest successes in pop music history. They wrote their own songs, invented their own sounds and sold 175 million records worldwide—all before they were 30! Jersey Boys, winner of the 2006 Grammy Award for Best Musical Show Album and most recently, the 2009 Olivier Award for Best New Musical, features their hit songs “Sherry,” “Big Girls Don’t Cry,” “Rag Doll,” “Oh What a Night” and “Can’t Take My Eyes Off You.” “It will run for centuries!” proclaims Time Magazine.
*2015-2016 Season subscription packages do not include Jersey Boys. Additional purchase is required.
Should I see it?
What is Jersey Boys Like?
Upbeat, slickly produced and fast-paced, Jersey Boys appeals to diehard fans of the Four Seasons and audience members less familiar with the group’s extensive catalogue of hits. Unlike most jukebox musicals, the show boasts heavy emphasis on storytelling, which adds to its universal appeal ...
- Big Men In Town: On the Road with Jersey Boys: Brandon Andrus Walks Through Backstage Life
- Watch the Cast of Jersey Boys Talk About Auditioning for the Real Four Seasons
- Love at First Listen: Jersey Boys’ Nick Cosgrove Remembers the First Time He Heard Frankie Valli’s Music
- Oh, What a Night! Jersey Boys Begins Performances in Baltimore
Jersey Boys Cast & Creative
- Music Bob Gaudio
- Book Marshall Brickman and Rick Elice
- Lyrics Bob Crewe
- Director Des McAnuff